Friday, February 26, 2010

New crafting Ideas.

Hi everyone. So I went to a thrift store today and found 2 huge better home and garden craft books for $3 a piece. Could not pass that up so I bought them. I'm so excited. There are so many patterns in there to try. Not knitting or crocheting but, other craft ideas. Can't wait to dig in. I want to venture into new crafting projects and add them to my etsy shop. I already have a craft project in mind. Stay tuned for my first project photo when I am finished.

2 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Sounds like a really great find and at such a wonderful price..Can't wait to see what new projects you come up with..

Anonymous said...

it sure was a great find. I found a set of stitch by stitch books 18 volumes out of 20 for only $10.
I thought the guy was nuts. I need volume 2 to complete the set.