Sunday, May 12, 2013

Handmade Crocheted Face Scrubbies.

These are my handmade crocheted round face scrubbies.
I put in my shop that these are drink coasters but, there really face scrubbies.
You can use these as drink coasters as they are the perfect size.
I have more that I am going to list in my Etsy shop. I am in the process of getting my etsy shop up and running again. I so miss it there and miss everyone that I convo with everyday. Now we all meet on facebook.
This make take some time but, I am going to update all of my pictures since I found a section on Picasa that makes my pictures stand out more. Like this one. The image just pops out. Just wish that I could find an app for making the color of the images pop more. If anyone knows of any websites or apps, feel free to let me know.
Ok off to add more stuff and post and promote. Have a great Mothers Day.

No comments: