Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Moving Again

Hi everyone. As you can tell I haven't added anything new yet. We found out that the house we are living in is being put up for sale in January. So we are looking for another house. We found one. Hopefully everything will go through. We both have been so stressed. Me loosing my job and now we are having to find another place to live. Its tough. Everything is tough right now. Finding a job is virtually impossible. I have been looking and I have put in applications and resumes and nothing. I went to Sears for a job interview and found 20 people there for an interview. That's not what I was expecting. So I opened up the phone book and started calling places. I must have called like 10 places. The last place was a hotel next door to the job I was laid off from. I went to the interview and everything went great. Just have to wait and hear back from her. Crossing my fingers.
So thats why nothing my blog hasn't taken off yet. I cleaned out the old and am starting new. I am closing my etsy shop due to no business over there. I do have my bonanzle booth. Its going slowly. I will be adding new items to that shop. I have handmade items and whatever was in my closet items that I didn't need. Boy when you start going through things, you don't realize how much junk you really have. So why not sell it. If you have stuff you want to sell, go to this website and set up a booth for yourself. Here is the website. http://bonanzle.com
My website is http://bonanzle.com/annscloset
Thank you for stopping by. Merry Christmas

No comments: