Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New Loom Knitted Hat & Neck Warmer


                       LOOM KNITTED HAT



        LOOM KNITTED NECK WARMER

Here is my new loom knitted hat. Very warm. It is loom knitted in royal blue and beige color. Made using 100% acrlic Bernat yarn. Very soft. My favorite acrylic yarn so far. Super saver yarns are too stiff if you ask me. I like a softer yarn. This is an adult size hat. This hat is for sale in my bonanzle shop. Stop by and check out my other handmade items and my misc items. http://bonanzle.com/annscloset I am offering 25% off any 1 item in my shop. This excludes the wedding dress and the clearance section that is already marked down. Feel free to make mean offer. I am up for offers. Custom orders welcome on all my handmade items. See something you like and want it in a different color, just email me and we can work out the details. I also have a matching neck warmer in my bonanzle booth that matches this hat perfectly. The neck warmer was also loom knitted using the same colors and same yarn.
Have a great day. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: