Friday, January 15, 2010

Loom knitted Doggie Sweater


So everyone was asking me, why not make things for doggies? So I decided to take my loom and experiment. This is what I can up with. A loom knitted sweater for a small doggie. Just pull this sweater around the dogs head and the back half will lay on your doggies back. This is my first one and I think it turned out great. If you would like a loom knitted doggie sweater for your small or big dog, just email me and we can work out the rest of the details. I did not have a real dog for the photo so I used my stuff doggie. The sweater is stretchable around the neck so you don't have to worry about choking your doggie.
Have a dogone day :) tehehe had to say that.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Great idea...The sweater looks great...

Anonymous said...

thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

thanx for stopping by prisonzombie
I just posted the doggie sweater on facebook so very cute.

Kelly Miller said...

LOL. This is very cute. He looks comfie!