Saturday, January 9, 2010

Loomed Black and Brown Neck Warmer


~BLACK AND BROWN LOOMED NECK WARMER~
Its that time of the year. Except this year it is very cold and I live in Florida. Whats up with that. I have been making winter stuff for everyone to stay warm. This year Florida got down into the teen's. Brrrrr!
Here is a new neck warmer. Made using black and brown acrylic yarn. I have also added to silver buttons for closure. You can use 1 button or 2 buttons. Place the button anywhere you want between the loops on the neck warmer.
If you would like a neck warmer made for you, just email me and we can work out color and detail. I love custom orders. Keeps me busy while I'm unemployeed at the moment. Also keeps me sain. lol! You can purchase this neck warmer from my etsy shop. Just follow the link. http://wrappedNwarmth.etsy.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments: