Friday, January 13, 2012

Crocheted Chocolate Arm Warmers

Hi everyone, I am finally getting things done in my etsy shop. I added a new item today. My Chocolate arm warmers. I have them here in my pictures and in my etsy shop. These arm warmers definitely keep your hands warmer in the winter time. Leaving the fingers free to use when ever possible. So far, I haven't had a sale in quite a while but, I am hoping to start getting them soon with all that I have been adding. It takes a while to get stuff made and listed but, you just keep making and listing. I would like to have at least 100 items in my shop soon but, to do that, I have to keep making stuff. Sometimes I get a road block and not sure what I should make or what people want to see. If anyone has any crochet ideas for me, feel free to comment below and I will research and find a pattern for that item. 


Happy Crafting!


http://www.etsy.com/listing/90495584/crochet-chocolate-arm-warmers


No comments: