Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Crocheted Blue and White Cowl


This project was new for me. I found a pattern for a cowl that goes up over the head but, instead I turned this item into a cowl for just around the next. I had a long ways to go to make it into a hoody cowl. I may try this pattern again with thicker yarn. The yarn I used here was too soft and thin. That is part of the reason it took so long to make to here I had made it. This cowl will be listed in my etsy shop. Just go to www.wrappedNwarmth.etsy.com to see it. Maybe next time, It will turn out the way it was ment to turn out. My next project is attempting to knit a hat again. My first one didn't turn out to bad so, I thought I would try it again. It does take a while when knitting something. I'm not the best knitter but, I do try. I crochet more then anything. Ok time to go list this cowl. Have a Happy Crafting Day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: